Hurry! If you wish to Pay IRS 2290 Tax with the IRS then instantly begin your IRS Form 2290 Online Filing now. Form 2290 Filing is accepting the 2290 Tax Form Online for the tax year 2019-20.
You need to quickly File and Pay 2290 Heavy Use Tax with the IRS. The tax payment is the essential thing for truck holders to pay and register their truck vehicles with the IRS. Freely run your vehicles on public highways by Filing IRS 2290 Online Form. You can easily grab your 2290 Schedule 1 Proof in minutes with the IRS 2290 Online Filing in minutes. Unlike the previous year’s filing, truck holders have various options to File and Pay their Heavy Vehicle Use Tax with the IRS. Know Which Payment Method is better to Pay HVUT 2290?
It is the trucker’s choice to File and Pay 2290 Online with their convenient method. Truck owners can pay their Heavy Highway Tax by using Credit or Debit Card, Direct Debit or Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW), EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System), Check or Money Order. Any of these payment methods help you to Pay Road Tax 2290 in minutes with the IRS. IRS E File 2290 must be filed for the heavy vehicles which are running with the gross weight of 55,000 pounds or more. Also, truck holders need to pay Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax for the vehicles which run with the mileage limit of 5,000 miles or more. Also, for the agricultural vehicles which are running with 7,500 miles or more also need to Pay 2290 Tax with the IRS.
HVUT 2290 Payment Options
1. Credit or Debit Card.
2. EFTPS – Electronic Federal Tax Payment System.
3. Electronic Funds Withdrawal (direct debit).
4. Check or money order.
Credit or Debit Card
The easy and the best payment method is paying 2290 Tax with Credit or Debit Card. Recently, the IRS introduced the new payment option called Credit or Debit Card payment which takes a few minutes to finish your HVUT payment. You can pay with American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card or with PayPal. Truck holders need to pay a small service fee to the 2290 Efile Provider. The service charge is different for different E file Providers.
Benefits of Credit or Debit Card Payment
1. Instant payment – It is very quick to finish Heavy Highway Tax payment with the IRS by using Credit or Debit Card Payment. there is no worry of late filing penalty with the credit card payment. Therefore, many of the truck holders choose to pay their 2290 Tax using Credit Card.
2. Convenience – Truck holders can pay HVUT through phone, online, or from any electronic device if they choose to pay with Credit or Debit Card.
3. No need of any payment voucher to pay with credit or debit card.
EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System):
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System or EFTPS is a service provided by the U. S. System. Truck holders need to register with this system to pay via EFTPS. If once your account is validated then you will get the credentials. By logging into your EFTPS account with the credentials, you can pay your 2290 Tax with the IRS. It takes 5 to 7 business days of time to validate your account. Therefore, create and register with EFTPS before the 5 to 7 business days of your Road Tax 2290 Online Filing.
Benefits of EFTPS Payment
1. Very Secure, accurate Form 2290 Filing and HVUT 2290 Payment is possible with EFTPS payment option.
2. You just need EIN, SSN, and PIN numbers to register and pay through the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System.
3. Flexible 2290 IRS Online Filing with EFTPS as you can pay in an online or with mobile.
4. You can use EFTPS account at any time to pay Heavy Highway Tax.
Electronic Funds Withdrawal (direct debit):
EFW or Direct Debit is the easiest and secure payment method to Pay your Road Tax 2290 with the IRS. Truck owners need to mention Bank account number, Routing number to pay Heavy Vehicle Use Tax to the IRS. The 2290 tax amount will directly be deducted from your provided account.
Benefits of EFW Payment
1. IRS does not take any extra amount to pay with EFW.
2. A convenient method to pay your HVUT 2290 amount.
3. Safe and secure payment option to pay your Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax.
Check or money order:
The oldest method to pay Heavy Highway Use Tax. In most of the cases, it is avoided to pay HVUT 2290. Online payment is the best and safe method compared to other payment options.
File IRS 2290 Online for 2019 2020
You can choose your convenient payment method and pay 2290 Tax with the IRS. truck holders can File and Pay Heavy Vehicle Use Tax in minutes by contacting us at (316) 869-0948. You can also email us: email@example.com to File 2290 online now.